conch divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Conch ... rhymes with, umm ... (searches google for rhyme engine) ...

Words and phrases that rhyme with conch: (17 results)

bonk, bronc, bronk, clonch, conk, cronk, fronk, honk, kohnke, kronk, ronk, shonk, vonk, wank, wanke, yonke

now, on the other hand ...

Words and phrases that rhyme with cracker: (29 results)

acker, aker, akre, backer, bakker, blacker, bracher, bracker, hacker, lacher, lacquer, macher, makar, packer, racker, sacher, schacher, slacker, stacker, tacker, thacher, thacker, thakkar, tracker, wacker, zacher

3 syllables:
attacker, line backer, vanacker

Now, don't even get me started on anagrams!
Too late ...

'florida conch divers'
anagrams to
'Avid or chic fondlers'

*sigh*
and the discussion spirals into new depths of depravity!
WOO-HOOO!!!!

Wow! That retraction of the wench comment only took twenty minutes! Your wife is really on top of her game. That or you are married long enough to know that somehow, someway see will see that... that comes right about the same time as the catch all response.. 'Yes Dear."

ReefGuy:
Since when???

Remember there is only do and not do. There is no try. This philosophy can only come with lots of Rum.
:rofl:

Hiya FFestpirate, welcome to the Conch Forum.. a forum for ALL Florida divers and quite a few wannabes!
Yes, the rum is mandatory. There are some other things a newbie must endure, but we will let H2Andy tell you...however if he says there is $$ involved, it is NOT to go to him, but to me. Don't let him fool you on this one!
A meet n greet sounds good. February sounds good. Hmmm....

keyshunter:
Perhaps on the mainland, but in the Keys they are called kittens.

I received a rather angry PM from someone who thought my conch comments were a putdown of non-Keys divers. Nothing could be further from the truth. The term conch has absolutely nothing to do with diving. It is just a Keys convention for designation of the various stages of locals.

Someone must be overly sensitive. Don't let it bother you.

Orlando Eric:
Wow! That retraction of the wench comment only took twenty minutes! Your wife is really on top of her game. That or you are married long enough to know that somehow, someway see will see that... that comes right about the same time as the catch all response.. 'Yes Dear."

:laughing: You beat me to it....

So, does the wife dive are just "man" the boat?

baitedstorm:
:laughing: You beat me to it....

So, does the wife dive are just "man" the boat?
The lovely "captain" (not sure if that's the boat or the rum) just got certified last spring and she loves it!! I got her a camera for Christmas and we are going to the east coast at the end of January so she can play with it.

ffestpirate:
Yes, my wife is way on top of her game.

Ahh, is That what the kids are callin' it nowadays eh? eyebrow

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom