conch divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wait....I'm confused. Am I supposed to buy rum, scotch, or flask of wisdom. I can help with the scotch or rum, but the wisdom is in short supply.

We've got Walter for wisdom, but scotch and rum are always in short supply :D

Walter:
If a cat has kittens in an oven, do you call them biscuits?

And this is why we all love the great and mighty full of wisdom Walter! :monkeydan

Rhum - How can something SO EVIL come from something so Sweet!?! I will stick to me Highlands "Water of Life."

FFestPirate - I am assuming that nick comes from Fantasy Fest Pirate.. which is why I am shocked that you have a wife. I thought we were going to further diversify this group even a bit more. I was going to ally myself with you against the very conservative right but now I am just a rebel without a cause.

We are in need of a nice weekend Meet and Greet. I am thinking I might cook something up in Febuary, as selfishly I am booked all month.

Walter:
If a cat has kittens in an oven, do you call them biscuits?

Perhaps on the mainland, but in the Keys they are called kittens.

I received a rather angry PM from someone who thought my conch comments were a putdown of non-Keys divers. Nothing could be further from the truth. The term conch has absolutely nothing to do with diving. It is just a Keys convention for designation of the various stages of locals.

Sign us up for February. My wife has a new camera she wants to use. We were thinking about Crystal River or a spring. But we will go any place there are buddies, booze, and bubbles!

Orlando Eric:
FFestPirate - I am assuming that nick comes from Fantasy Fest Pirate.. which is why I am shocked that you have a wife. I thought we were going to further diversify this group even a bit more. I was going to ally myself with you against the very conservative right but now I am just a rebel without a cause.

Sorry to let you down, but the pirate has a wench!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom