Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

irolga

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello all. I'm a new diver and am looking for advice on a good (but affordable) dive computer. Any suggestions?

Are you ever going to consider Nitrox? If so spend the money now on a nx computer so you don't end up having to dish out more $$$ later.

But to answer your original question, The Aeris XR2 is a very good user friendly computer that also will do nitrox to 50% in the 430.00 range.

DiveAeris.com - Scuba Diving Computers - XR-2

I just bought a COSMIQ dive computer at ADEX, lovin the design and how easy it is to use! (only 2 buttons) Its got all the basic functions, and the price is unbeatable at $299.

According to the manager at the booth, they were doing a free shipping all over the world promotion but I don't know if its still going...

Here's the link to their site if youre interested--> Deepblu | COSMIQ

I just bought a COSMIQ dive computer at ADEX, lovin the design and how easy it is to use! (only 2 buttons) Its got all the basic functions, and the price is unbeatable at $299.

According to the manager at the booth, they were doing a free shipping all over the world promotion but I don't know if its still going...

Here's the link to their site if youre interested--> Deepblu | COSMIQ

2nd day on SB and you've already resurrected a nearly 7 year old thread to promote the Deepblu computer. One zombie point for you

Absolutely love everything about our Oceanic Data Pros. Big numbers, air integrated, strong back light, does nitrox, and easy to set. Definitely worth a look. Jay

2nd day on SB and you've already resurrected a nearly 7 year old thread to promote the Deepblu computer. One zombie point for you

Haha caught me, I am a sales ambassador of course, but i dont sell online, just to my students. Mainly i just hope more people use it so its better for me to use their social network.

Mares Puck. Simple & good enough for what I do.

Back
Top Bottom