• Suunto

Votes: 114 42.1%
  • Uwatec

Votes: 31 11.4%
  • Other

Votes: 33 12.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Once again, the seemingly simple becomes complex...
My "primary" computer, the Mark One, Mod Zero Brain isn't listed - so I vote "other." As for a diving computer as an aid to diving, that depends. On tropical reef diving I usually use a SUUNTO Cobra - not because I like it, but because my shop's owner asked me to use one. Caving I use tables and carry an Oceanic wrist mount for reference. I wear a Citizen Aqualand on all dives as my primary bottom timer.
Rick

I usually use just an OMS bottom timer and tables, but at the quarry where I'm bumping up and down from attraction to attraction I use an Aeris Savant. I like it, it's real nice single gas <50% Nitrox computer with a nice display, but it burns through batteries...

I use the Genesis ReACT for my current diving.

But I'm also looking forward to learning more of the theory and applications of the "Mod Zero" that Rick refers to.

You guys are still using the Mark One, Mod Zero brain?! You should upgrade... the education and experience modules are really cool. OTOH, my processing speed isn't what it used to be.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Yeah, yeah, I need a humour upgrade.

Zept

PS: Brain keeps lousy time and keeps resetting the internal pressure gauge, so I also use a Suunto Vyper, a watch and a depth gauge.

I use a Genesis Nitrox Resource.

I'm on my second Uwatec, I first had an Aladin Pro, then, after taking my Nitrox, I updated to an Aladin Pro Ultra, very happy with both, and both wrist-mounted.

Aeris 500AI

the MOD ONE is my back up

Back
Top Bottom