Compressor id

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You change the pump RPM by changing the drive pulley. It’s likely that this pump has more engine than it needs. Even more likely that someone lowered the drive pulley size to squeeze a few more CFM out of it. See my comments above.
thats my thought also.

somView attachment 554258 View attachment 554258
View attachment 554259 Manchester U.K. same number on this plate that’s cast or stamped in the crankcase, after a good clean and check found out why it was running a little fast 1400rpm someone had the fuel pipe off the engine and routed wrong on refitting it was pulling on the govener rod, routed correct checked pump rpm at 220 bar 1275 rpm, theirs a plate on the frame saying 5000psi but blow off valve is set a 220 bar

some how i go the impression it was driven by a 11 hp motor. the extra hundred rpm probably did not hurt anything. certainly easier to explain that if a motor was the prime mover.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom