COMPLETE Columbian Mammoth Tooth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dear Dead Shark Hunter,
Here is a cleaned up photo of the mammoth tooth found on Sunday, May 29th. Thank you for your interest!
Please check out the Photo Gallery on our website (www.megalodoncharters.com) for other great photos of finds from the past few months. We have just updated the photo gallery with all of our Summer 2010 photos.
We are diving regularly this week.
Please feel free to call with any questions 941-483-DIVE (3483)

Sincerely,
Amelia Jones
Megalodon Charters
941-483-DIVE (3483)
Mammoth Tooth found by Jeff Henderson on 05-29-10.JPG
dive@megalodoncharters.com
megalodoncharters.com
Mammoth Tooth found by Jeff Henderson on 05-29-10.JPG

Amelia,

I just saw the picture update on the webpage. I laughed when I saw my megs and "gold doubloon"! Thanks again for 4 great charters this summer. My next trip down there can't come soon enough! Tell Steve hey for me.
Frank

One heckova charter

Picture 024.jpg

Picture 023.jpg

Here's a couple of my finds from the charters I did with Megalodon Charters this summer. Thanks to everyone over there. Blair was a good sport in Flag retrieval (not mine) and Steve really knows his dive locations. They both made me look like an expert in finding teeth. My wife will probably let me go again, since I was so successful this year......maybe! The small ones up top (around 2700 small teeth) were beach finds, but everything below them was found off the dive boat.

Thanks again for a great time. And keep the M&M cookies available for me next year - I go for the teeth, but I stay for the cookies!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom