Community Links, Like/Share, and Tags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's an IE thing. It doesn't happen on Chrome. It has to do with the ajax scripting, and how the browsers see it.

Thanks.

I'm trying to get used to typing "thanks" in anticipation of the removal of the button!

Question - when I get new likes I can see a list of the posts I made that people like - but after checking them, the list disappears.

The old thanks gave a link in statistics that I could use to refer back to these posts when it gets busy on SB - is there a way I can find them without having to wait for a new "like", if people are not liking me at the moment!? :D

The number of likes received/given doesn't show in my profile when I look at it, and I can't for the life of me find a way to turn this on or off. Did I miss something or is it a browser issue?

Cheers

C.

Question - when I get new likes I can see a list of the posts I made that people like - but after checking them, the list disappears.

The old thanks gave a link in statistics that I could use to refer back to these posts when it gets busy on SB - is there a way I can find them without having to wait for a new "like", if people are not liking me at the moment!? :D

The number of likes received/given doesn't show in my profile when I look at it, and I can't for the life of me find a way to turn this on or off. Did I miss something or is it a browser issue?

Cheers

C.

You appear to have setting similar to mine. If you change your options (User CP, select Edit Opitons on the left) one of the choices is to hide/display your post count. When your post count is displayed, the number of likes given and received will show on your profile page. Click the number to bring up the display of threads. Does that fix it for ya?

I really liked the "thanks" button. I used it a lot and it was nice to see when people thanked me for a post as well. Likes don't appear on the posts like "thanks" and you only see them in your notifications. It was cool to see who posted the thanks. Maybe on the posting having a count of how many people "liked" the post? Any other alternative for that besides "like"?

I really liked the "thanks" button. I used it a lot and it was nice to see when people thanked me for a post as well. Likes don't appear on the posts like "thanks" and you only see them in your notifications. It was cool to see who posted the thanks. Maybe on the posting having a count of how many people "liked" the post? Any other alternative for that besides "like"?

Likes DO show up on the post.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom