COMMENTS SUGGESTIONS THOUGHTS ON Wrinkles Halloween Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinman:
WE can discuss this off list as this is a diving board. You will not need to rent!! nuff said.

Terry

I want to go with you guys, I'll rent, no problem.

The gun range

divinman:
We have a winner!!!! Now all you folks play nice and don't bash me for my " testosterone driven crazy gun-toting! hobby!! I realize I am in the vast minority here in California. :(

It figures...the two guys that peel bananas from the bottom. Not bashing, just kiddin' :wink:

divinman:
We have a winner!!!! Now all you folks play nice and don't bash me for my " testosterone driven crazy gun-toting! hobby!! I realize I am in the vast minority here in California. :(
I have an RCBS RC II reloader. Mind you, for some reason I have not gone in a while or made any up. Always enjoy practicing my skills at the range. Pistol or Rifle iron sights or scope don't matter to me.

It figures...the two guys that peel bananas from the bottom. Not bashing, just kiddin' :wink:[/QUOTE]

Todd,

You also wanted to peel a banana upside down, I saw the look in your face durring the demonstration. :wink:

Let's schedule a date for this activity, as Terry said "lets keep it off the threads". I also have many rifles to entertain you with. NO NEED TO RENT OR BUY

divinman:
WE can discuss this off list as this is a diving board. You will not need to rent!! nuff said.

Terry

Please include me in your PM list... I have a rifle that was my grandfather's and have never used it :)!!

Jennifer

And if we are nice to Terry I am sure he will post a link to the banana-peeling demonstration video :biggrin:

sapphire:
And if we are nice to Terry I am sure he will post a link to the banana-peeling demonstration video :biggrin:

I have to clear it with the generous guy who lets me borrow space on his server first. If you are listening... just let me know yea or neigh.

Terry

BTW, whoever shoots the lowest score buys the first round..........

Ann Marie:
I had such a good time and am glad that we all were able to get together! At our next Wrinkle's Dive, we need to have a introduction session where we can all spout off our real names and for those of you with imagination, your screen names! I am so sorry that I couldn't stay longer...next time definately!

Everyone made it such a wonderful day!!! Thanks :10:

Completely agree with many of your comments as mentioned previously by so many of you. Thank you for such a fun time at the BBQ and great diving buddies. It was great meeting all of you! Sorry had to leave around 9pm and miss going to rock bottom, but my stitches from wisdom teeth came out... Thought it was suppose to dissolve. Anyway no big deal hope you all had fun at rock bottom... Looking foreward to seeing all of you again at the next Wrinkles BBQ. Cheers!!!! Jessica

Completely agree with many of your comments as mentioned previously by so many of you. Thank you for such a fun time at the BBQ and great diving buddies. It was great meeting all of you! Sorry had to leave around 9pm and miss going to rock bottom, but my stitches from wisdom teeth came out... Thought it was suppose to dissolve. Anyway no big deal hope you all had fun at rock bottom... Looking foreward to seeing all of you again at the next Wrinkles BBQ. Cheers!!!! Jessica

Back
Top Bottom