COMMENTS SUGGESTIONS THOUGHTS ON Wrinkles Halloween Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, it's gear intensive, can't be done in just any location and close to hunting without killing.

I'm going to guess that it's paintball.

Christian

ICY ICE:
The gun range

We have a winner!!!! Now all you folks play nice and don't bash me for my " testosterone driven crazy gun-toting! hobby!! I realize I am in the vast minority here in California. :(

divinman:
We have a winner!!!! Now all you folks play nice and don't bash me for my " testosterone driven crazy gun-toting! hobby!! I realize I am in the vast minority here in California. :(

Why should we bash you? Shooting bullets through targets harms life much less than spearing fish through their heads. So have fun...

divinman:

Terry, you are invited to come and "target shoot" with us when you have some spare time. And no we are not a minority, we are just not frequently spoken of.

Be save and enjoy your outting. :wink:

divebuddysean:
Terry, what kind of guns do you own?
I want to go to the shooting range one day...
I heard it's about 50 bucks per person inculding gun rental...

Sean

WE can discuss this off list as this is a diving board. You will not need to rent!! nuff said.

Terry

Back
Top Bottom