Coming to Oahu at the end of June

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CHANGE IN PLANS!!!!!
Unfortunately the company I'm going out to to work for is not ready for me so I wont be out there until after the 4th of July. I will try to arrange it so I fly out on a Friday, I can have boat dives set up for the weekend if anyone is interested. I believe the spot, although maybe the same old spots for you locals, could be: The Sea Tiger, The Corsair and or Nautilus Reef. Thanks for all of your replies and efforts, I will keep you updated.

Billy

Well the tickets are booked. I arrive in Oahu on the 11th of July(Tuesday) and leave Friday night. So I think my best bet would be Wednesday and Thursday night for dives. Maybe Tuesday but I think I'm going to have to work. So who's with me? After living the poor southern california life, I'm accustomed to beach dives. I actually prefer them now. Most of it is due to the time it takes to get to an island from the west coast, usually 2-4 hours, depending on the island and the boat. Not like you Hawaii residents where you're at your favorite dive spot in 15 minutes.

Billy

From what I've been told by a friend who lives by Pearl Harbor, very few boats out there have compressors on them. Is this true? If so, are most of the boat trips out there 2 tanks, 2 dives? Out here in california, almost all of the boats have compressors on them and we usualy average 4 dives a trip, but they leave at 7-8AM and return at 5PM will food and everything.

Billy

Back
Top Bottom