Comin' Down!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpedwards

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey guys and gals, I'll be coming to the keys the end of November for my birthday. Anyone interested in doing some of the wrecks? My dream is to get at least two dives on the grove and maybe the Duane and Bibb too. I figure if we can get a group of 5 - 6 together we can call the spots with a dive op andmaybe save a couple bucks to boot. Are you up for it?

What are the dates you are looking to dive? It helps when planning.
FWIW, the Saturday after Thanksgiving is the Venice Beach Turkey Fry. I think this will be the third or fourth year now.. if that fits in your time frame.

Hey thanks for the invite ScubaJenny. I'll still be on the road that Saturday so I guess I'll have to miss the turkey thing. If all goes well I'll be on KLargo by Sunday evening so I can start diving on Monday. I already have my site reserved at Bahia Honda for Monday through Friday. I plan to get in at least one dive per day through Friday when I head back. In the mean time a few kind folks have given me leads on dive ops that might be willing to cater to my itch for large deep hulks ;-) I'll keep you posted if anyone's interested!

Bummer on missing the turkey fry on the beach. Its a blast! Hope you get at least two dives in every day in the keys, as the boats are usually two tankers.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom