comfort with equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbm once bubbled...

I have done that and selected a video.......and it appears to have been downloaded....but video doesn't play. I have realplayer and windows media player......should not the video automatically play after it loads?? My apologies.......I'm almost Amish when it comes to this stuff!

rgds; jbm

Yes, it should load and play automatically. I'm not a 'puter programmer, and I haven't stayed at a Holiday Inn Express, so I can't help you out any further, sorry. Maybe NetDoc can assist if he's online.

Just got a dialogue box that said I have some sort of problem with a plugin. I'll sort through it. Thanks again.

regards; jbm

You might need to upgrade the version of Windows Media Player.

It was just a good guess!

I do not advocate diving solo.

However, if it came down to either practicing solo or not practicing at all, I would have to choose practicing alone. The time I spend practicing is invaluable to me and I will not give it up. Perfect practice makes perfect performance.

I have gone diving and done "practice dives" alone but, I know and accept all risks.

Keep looking for a good buddy to practice with.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom