Come Dive Alaska

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey snowbear, just wondering how much further north are you talkin??? Have you ever been diving with the guys from Last Frontier Diving?? They frequent Sitka, like to steal all our bottles and plates. Great people.

Poogweese:
Hi Snowbear, it's been a few years but...is the Fox Island wreck out of Seward still intact? (Our favorite spots were the wreck and Mary's Rock) Thanks :wink:
The Fox Island wreck is still there, but it's noticeably collapsing. Another one was found in Thumb Cove last summer, though. It too is busted up, but it's a lot more interesting than the Fox I barge.

sitka diver:
hey snowbear, just wondering how much further north are you talkin???
Resurrection Bay out of Seward.
sitka diver:
Have you ever been diving with the guys from Last Frontier Diving??
I have. But not since Dive Alaska! opened it's doors :wink:

I would like to dive in SE sometime.... if I ever make it down that way, I'll look you folks up.

seakdivers:
Hi Mike! :wavey:

Hi! :spaninq: How are things in Sitka? It's been one squall after another here... :confined:

The lava tube site sounds like fun, maybe you or your other half would want to dive it next time I'm your way?

Any chances of finding good rental gear for a long traveller, if I ever find my way over there? -Or should I bring gear and just rent tanks and lead?

Oh, just noticed, I live further north than Anchorage! It's true, I looked it up!

COOL! :crafty:

If u make it to Sitka I would lend u my extra suit and extra gear so u could dive here w/us....

KOMPRESSOR:
Any chances of finding good rental gear for a long traveller, if I ever find my way over there? -Or should I bring gear and just rent tanks and lead?

Oh, just noticed, I live further north than Anchorage! It's true, I looked it up!

COOL! :crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom