Comal river clean up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kman458

Reaction score
Does anyone here take part in the annual Comal river clean up. I have been told that it is a good time with free air, door prizes, lots of food, and entertainment in the evening. We are going to try to attend. The last trip to the river we could not swim 10 feet without seeing dozens of cans on the bottom. I lost track of just how many arm fulls of cans i picked up off the bottom. Seems to me it is around the first part of Oct. this year. btw for those that do not know the Comal is the shortest river in the state at a little over 2 miles long.

You talking about Trashfest? You'll have a blast!

I think our LDS is getting teams together to go to Trashfest. We're going to try to make this, I really like diving in the Comal, even though it's so shallow. It's hard to explain but it's like a "friendly" little river. I feel very comfortable there, also it's where I did my open water checkouts. Would like to help keep it clean!

Foo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom