Columbia, SC Diver Looking for Buddy!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

solarofthesix

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey guys I am in Columbia, SC and was wondering if anyone around would like to go diving sometime in local areas? I know the water is starting to cool a bit, so lets go soon! hah I dont mind and am comforatable with low/no viz situations....so lets plan a trip!

forgot to mention I am a PADI Divemaster with aroudn 100 dives in about every environment from Red Tide after a rain to salvage a boat (about airspace visability) to the springs and keys in florida, deep dives, drift dives, night dives, wreck dives, and so on.

forgot to mention I am a PADI Divemaster with aroudn 100 dives in about every environment from Red Tide after a rain to salvage a boat (about airspace visability) to the springs and keys in florida, deep dives, drift dives, night dives, wreck dives, and so on.

you are welcome to join us on our dives in Augusta, GA. We are diving the Savannah River (see Dixie Diver thread on the Savannah) Saturday and the lake Sunday.

thanks for the invite, butl this saturday I am taking the LSAT. I might beable to go sunday. I will check out the thread and reply on there!

sounds good! I think the water might be a bit chilly now, but maybe once the water warms up!

diveprof dives year round at couple great places to dive. Give him a call.

Back
Top Bottom