Cold water suits ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Check out the Fourth Element Proteus Short John - Proteus Short John - Shorty Diving Wetsuit : Fourth Element. You wear it UNDER you wetsuit. It is paired great with their semi-dry, but would add warmth to any full wet suit. I have a friend who dives the Proteus semi-dry with the short john and is fine on dives when the rest of us are in dry suits.

The system together is awesome.

You won't even know it's there. Some divers (self included) fint it helps to add a little Velcro strap to prevent inadvertent opening.

What is really nice is that you can don the hood and zip up right before going in and open it up on egress. That adds a lot of comfort on shore dives with some walking.

Pete

Thanks Pete, I got my vest and it feels great cant wait to dive it. I see what you mean about velcro over the zipper. Can you explain how to do that or send me a pic. Thanks Keith

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom