Cocos Island, last minute cancellation -FIRESALE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mantagirl

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
We have had two guests have to cancel out on our Cocos Island trip January 18th and are looking to recoup some of their investment. Retail cost $5400, your cost $2990 plus park fees and transfers. If you've ever wanted to go, you'll never get a deal like this ESPECIALLY during La Nina!!! Check out the details at:

Adventure Vacation Packages | Costa Rica Scuba Adventure

I would be interested but I'd be going solo, so I don't know if they'd be willing to take half over nothing. I know 1.5k isn't 3, but something may be better than nothing on short notice

Jared

I would be interested but I'd be going solo, so I don't know if they'd be willing to take half over nothing. I know 1.5k isn't 3, but something may be better than nothing on short notice

Jared

Just for clarity, they are looking for $2990 for each spot.

Hi Jared,
We do have a solo spot left on the trip. Cost is $2990 per person for the 10 day trip on the Argo. It is an incredible deal especially with the prediction of La Nina. Other costs are fly in whenever on17JAN, catch a cab ($10-20) to an inexpensive hotel ($75-100) and then transfer down to the ship on the late AM 18th. Roundtrip transfers from San Jose to the ship and back are $60 per person (we will help arrange your pick-up). When you get off the ship, you can fly out late (after 5PM) on the 28th or overnight and fly anytime on the 29th or after.
We'd love for you to join us:)

As of right now it is still available for two.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom