Coconut Tree Cabins vs Reef House Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aggiebq86

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Could folks give me pros and cons about each of these? How do these compare for lodging, amenities, dive ops, etc? Some in our party aren't big divers so snorkeling and beach relaxation are important as well.

No beach at Reef House. There is a waterfront salt water 'pool' complete with critters, sometimes including a turtle or two. Nice rooms, great food, good dive op on sites that don't see as much pressure, a night dive is included. Reef house is quit a drive from the west end and other activities but arrangements can be made.

I can't speak for the Coconut Tree Cabins, never been there.

Could folks give me pros and cons about each of these? How do these compare for lodging, amenities, dive ops, etc? Some in our party aren't big divers so snorkeling and beach relaxation are important as well.

Aggieb,

Of the two mentioned, Coconut tree is the best option, IMHO. CT is on the beach, has it's own dock and is handy to just about everything on West End. However, there are also additional options on beachfront In West End.

Back
Top Bottom