Coco View Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquamann

Registered
Reaction score
How about a little feed back from some of you Coco Nuts out there. Have any of you ever purchased the video service that CVR offers and is it worth it? I know this is somewhat subjective. Some friends of ours just did this in Australia and the quality and added sound track were just awesome. Any input would be much appreciated..

Yes, we bought one a couple years ago. Tim the Photo/Video Guy at CCV put it together and it's great. I think there's a newer out now. We used it alot to show folks what CCV was all about but in the process of loaning it out so much, it has disappeared. I plan to replace it this next trip. It's well worth the money, IMO.

Dee:
Yes, we bought one a couple years ago. Tim the Photo/Video Guy at CCV put it together and it's great. I think there's a newer out now. We used it alot to show folks what CCV was all about but in the process of loaning it out so much, it has disappeared. I plan to replace it this next trip. It's well worth the money, IMO.

Thanks Dee, I appreciate your input. This is our first time to Roatan and can't wait to go. One more thing as I know you have been to CCV quite a few times. Do there tanks have Din or Yoke valves? If Din then I'll need an adapter before I go.

aquamann:
Thanks Dee, I appreciate your input. This is our first time to Roatan and can't wait to go. One more thing as I know you have been to CCV quite a few times. Do there tanks have Din or Yoke valves? If Din then I'll need an adapter before I go.

CoCoView has Standard ASA yoke tank valves.

FIBR does have many ASA plugged DIN valves.

Oops...missed your question. RM's is right...CCV has 63cf and 80cf alum. tanks with standard yokes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom