Coco View? Roatan in July? Do's & Don'ts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee once bubbled...

If you have any questions about your camera or u/w photography in general, just ask Tim the Photo Guy. He's very nice and very knowledgeable and always willing to help.

Ya'll have a blast!
Dee is right Tim in the photo shop is great I had camera from hell problems and he helped alot I did end up renting a camera from him in the end to salvage some photos for the trip. With the DEET remember to put it on after every dive I was lazy about that and they got me. Also one night they have something called "Picked or Pulled Crab" I would suggest you pass on this one and I was not alone in this review of that dish!Drank the water on the boat and used the ice in my favorate adult beverage no problems. Bring a coolie cup for bottles and a big insulated plastic cup.

Going to Roatan for my first time, have been many times to SE Asia, but this time in CA will be a first.
CCV sounds like the best if you like to dive? Any comments
AKR sounds a bit too commercial, more like Disney?
Fantasy Island is similar to CCV.
Oak Bay sounds pretty quiet and laid back? Maybe too quiet.

And I am by myself, so it would be nice to meet some others!

Any other suggestions of where to dive on Roatan, Other than what I have mentioned.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom