For Sale Cochran Nemesis II Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

M_Heyns

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For sale is a Cochran nemesis ii computer with manual, programmer, and transmitter.

This is such a cool vintage dive computer for its time. I don’t have a specific sale price, offer what you think is fair.

Shipping not included, but happy to ship anywhere in the world at your expense.

Thank you!

5B2E4F81-37B3-42BF-B658-746D09C8A8EA.jpeg

Hi @JMTX467

Wasn't Cochran located in Richardson? I still have a working EMC-14 that I bought about 20 years ago, but have not dived it in a very long time.

Hi @JMTX467

Wasn't Cochran located in Richardson? I still have a working EMC-14 that I bought about 20 years ago, but have not dived it in a very long time.
Hello 👋
Yes…Cochran was located in Richardson, TX. The founder was a previous Texas Instruments employee, which is also located in Richardson. It’s about 2 miles from where I’m sitting right now.
I have had a Nemesis 2 and 2A Nitrox and I have never had any issues with either. Obviously, the tech has improved since then but in their day, they were a good option IMO.

I dived my Cochran for about 5 or 6 years as a backup to Oceanic computers running DSAT. It was the only computer with a more liberal decompression algorithm than DSAT. I almost bought an EMC-16 when Cochran significantly lowered their prices, but went with a computer running Buhlmann ZH-L16C with GF instead. Cochran was very innovative back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom