CocCo View, Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DalTexDiver

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Cant' wait after all I have read about the place. Got on their web cam last night and watched the divers go from the boats out to piers. Looks like heaven to me.

I have my gear scattered all over the living room...Dee and I both have new computers and masks so we are ready to check them out...it's not long now less than 3 weeks. :dazzler1:

DalTexDiver:
Cant' wait after all I have read about the place. Got on their web cam last night and watched the divers go from the boats out to piers. Looks like heaven to me.
If you like to dive, CoCo View is heaven. The place was built by divers for divers and the walls in front of the lodge are fantastic. Easy shore dive.

DalTex.....CCV IS purely heaven!!! :D We feed all kinds of fish from our balcony every morning. They love pancakes! And the Eagle Rays, Barracuda, and Moray Eels always put in an appearance. It's really hard to decide whether to go out on the boats or stay in the Front Yard and do the wreck and walls. Such decisions! We're staying for 2 weeks this year. :thumb:

When are you going? Don't be shy...get on the CoCo Chat board with us. You'll be amazed at what you'll learn about the place and the people there. It'll feel like home before you even get there!

Yep....broke down and replaced my old computer. Upgraded to a newer model, an Oceanic Data Max Pro Plus, that has some new features I've been eyeballing. Old one was 6 years old so it was ready for for semi-retirement to the back-up squad. New mask works great.

Man oh man... see that "ticker" of yours and can only imagine how excited your getting

You betcha! We didn't get to take another salt water trip last year so my gills are thirsty for some of that funny tasting water!

Danny...you need some new gear to keep up...go for it! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom