CocCo View, Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Never shy about talking about diving in fact some people think I am possessed, obsessed, distressed. Others just think I am crazy. They are all correct.

How do I access CCV chat?

parrotheaddiver:
Seavision/prescription (ScubaToys)

Suunto/Gekko

Got an Rx Seavision a few years ago. Still use it. It will make a world of difference. Also bought a Suunto wrist computer, got the Mosquito. Great computer if I could ever figure out all the buttons. Once I get it figured out, it is time to go home.

Also got a 3/2 shortie for last Coz trip in Feb. Was a little cold but wore it anyway. Did not really need it but did not have one and I saw one for sale and...........you all know the rest...

Dee, Also got an Epoque WAL for my Oly 5000. Have not used yet underwater. On land, pix look like something from a fun house mirror bowed out at the sides. Guess you correct that with zoom or in post production with crop? You are, after all, the Oly guru.

DalTexDiver:
...Dee, Also got an Epoque WAL for my Oly 5000. Have not used yet underwater. On land, pix look like something from a fun house mirror bowed out at the sides. Guess you correct that with zoom or in post production with crop? You are, after all, the Oly guru.

The Epoque isn't designed for land use. If you're still getting distortion in your UW photos, zoom all the way OUT, then bump the zoom back IN just a tad. To get those close-up WA shots, you'll just have to play with how much you can zoom in before the distortion returns. Practice....Practice....Practice!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom