Cobra and Nitrox Mode

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I also keep my Cobra in Nitrox mode and just change the FO2 which can be changed at any time (except underwater gas switching).

mccabejc:
Thanks, but the problem is that the MODEL option (under which you can select Nitrox/Air/Gauge) only comes up under certain conditions, and that's the dilemma.

from the menu

SET -> SETPREF -> MODEL -> xxxx

If you use my program to do it through the download interface it'll work even if you are locked out from the buttons.

Thanks Ontwreckdiver. I finally found where it says that. Not in the section on Nitrox mode, but in the front of the manual right after all the WARNING !!! statements. And also there's a statement in the Gauge mode section. So now I have to wait another 24 hours to change back to Nitrox mode. Arrgghh...Though I guess there's a good reason for it.

Good thing I'm not diving tomorrow.

Your welcome. I also took the back cover that shows the modes & operations and enlarged it , photocopied it and laminated it and keep it in my log book, just in case

Back
Top Bottom