Coastal Marine - 1st Friday Party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReneeC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Thought I might drop by Coastal Marine in Dania for their 1st Friday Party this Friday, April 1st. Anyone interested in joining me???

Yep. I plan on being there!

It sounds good and its in the neighborhood. I'll be there.

Coastal Marine Diving Supply has a cookout on the first friday of the month. Its an opportunity to get together with other divers, eat some food, and tell stories.

When is everyone going? A group from my office will be starting a Scuba Diver course that night at Brownie's, just off of the Seventeenth Street Causeay. So, I might be able to swing by after class. Class should be ending at about 10:00.

BTW, do you have an address?

Everybody will probably be long gone by 10:00pm...sorry..
Address is like 941 E. Dania Beach Blvd. *I think*
Anyways, it is just east of the Dania Jai Lai fonton on Dania Beach Blvd, which is between Griffin and Stirling Roads off of US 1.

Hey Renee thanks for posting this. I had a good time tonight talking to other divers and listening to the stories!
For the rest of the locals, Coastal Marine has these cookouts planned for the first friday of the month. See ya'll next month!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom