Coast Guard searching for missing diver in Jupiter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The fishing boat story is something else. I get on my knees and pray to various and sundry deities that Broward county kinda acts as a buffer zone between my carcass and the denizens of Miami-Dade county. Yes, sometimes even I admit that Weston has some merit.
What they should do to these guys won't be done.

The two "customers" were locked up today and charged with making false statements in an investigation. My inside buddies at US CBP say it's just a matter of time before they file much more serious charges. The 19 year old Cuban kid first claimed the entire boat was hijacked and the crew was killed but he was released because he helped throw the bodies overboard. Then he recanted and said he was never even on the boat....

Spearboard has set up an auction with some really nice items on it if anyone here is interested. From spearguns to BC to pendants it has a little bit of everything and more will be posted in the AM for auction. Please go take a look and see if there is anything you would like to bid on. All monies are going into Nikki's search fund.
Thank You
Becky

It was a little tough to find so here it is: go to eBay, type 4NikkiC in as the search term and there is the auction.

This link should lead to all the items.

It was a little tough to find so here it is: go to eBay, type 4NikkiC in as the search term and there is the auction.

This link should lead to all the items.

Thanks Debby :D I don't know how to do those things. Today more stuff is going to be put up for auction. Just please go take a look maybe you may see something you have been wanting and can get it at a good price.

No problem Becky, we're a team! God bless all those who are helping in the search. I read a lot about her over on Spearboard, she is a wonderful human being and I pray she is found today.

They have dives you can bid on and some are here in the Keys and some are over by Tampa area. You should take a look. Debby posted the site for us beacuse I am just so challenged when it comes to a computer.LOL

Go on it won't hurt to just look, but if your like me one look leads to another and the next thing you know BAM!!!! you just bid on something. LOL

Our prayers go out for her and her loved ones at this time

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom