CO2/O2 tolerance tables tool

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It would be trivial for me to create mp3s of the preset tables (I'd just make my computer sit there and record as it goes through the routine) - not sure if it's possible to do it on-they-fly, I don't know much about multi-media manipulation. Also not sure about how to do it so that you could mix it with music. I like to listen to music at the same time as well.

Let me look into it and see what the possibilities are (within my capabilities).

It would be trivial for me to create mp3s of the preset tables (I'd just make my computer sit there and record as it goes through the routine) - not sure if it's possible to do it on-they-fly, I don't know much about multi-media manipulation. Also not sure about how to do it so that you could mix it with music. I like to listen to music at the same time as well.

Let me look into it and see what the possibilities are (within my capabilities).

Jenny,

I have an infinite amount of confidence in your ability to accomplish this. :D
I would be happy with or without background music. (Music could be played on a different piece of hardware if need be.)

Thank you,

Couv

Sorry to bump an older thread, but I had a comment and a question.

Comment: thank you, JennyWren, for creating this wonderful resource and sharing it with us! I'm just getting into the idea of freediving after having flirted with the concept for a while, so I know I need all the help I can get. :wink:

Question: has anyone made MP3s of the preset tables? I'd love to put them on my iPod!

Thanks JennyWren...... Your coding enables me to get on with other things on my computer while doing the tables!!

Sorry to bump an older thread, but I had a comment and a question.

Comment: thank you, JennyWren, for creating this wonderful resource and sharing it with us! I'm just getting into the idea of freediving after having flirted with the concept for a while, so I know I need all the help I can get. :wink:

Question: has anyone made MP3s of the preset tables? I'd love to put them on my iPod!

i think this might help grab the audio from the tables:
How to record Windows Vista audio output sound to MP3 or WAV?
and the tool i used to make my HIIT mixes(putting a bunch of whisltes and beeps over MP3 tracks) was Acoustica mp3 audio mixer.
(i think a free trial can be grabbed at Acoustica | MP3 Audio Mixer - Download and Mix Now!)

Hope that helps

-Chris

Just to confirm, i just managed this using Audacity.
Shame it takes the full length of the session to record each one.
31 megs for one raw file :(

still, now all I've gotta do is plug my ipod in and away we go.

-Chris

Good thread! Hope the coding still works. I'm going to try it later.

Back
Top Bottom