Closed Circuit Rebreather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have no RB experience what so ever but one thought came into my mind. Can we make an analogy that diving RB with no experience on OC would be like diving an OC without previous free-diving experience. having free-diving experience is great to have for a bailout from the OC failure.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Flaming post saying "are you F;n kidding me" caused a derailment of this thread.

That post and all subsequent responses have been deleted. I will remind people that we are in a flame free zone here. Any further flaming will result in being excluded from this thread.

Just curious, why were you changing mixes on a try-dive? Diluent swaps are usually reserved for adv trimix dives.

Sorry, my error. I should have said "adjusting ppO2". I was taught that you don't add "good gas" to "bad gas", so you exhale to purge the loop before adding O2 or dil.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom