Cliff Lee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquaviolator

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Am I wrong to think Cliff Lee is a great role model for turning down the extra fifty million he would of recieved by turning down the Yankees? Is this proof that to some its not all about the money but the love of the game and quite possibly team and player loyalty??? Crawford are you reading this???

Don't feel bad, the Rays pretty much lost their entire bullpen...

I think it's fantastic that Yankee dollars can't buy everyone.

Plus I think his wife wanted nothing to do with NY after that incident in the playoffs last season. Can't say I really blame her

We don't know the reasons he made his decision.

The prostitutes may be better in Philly - who knows?

What we do know us Philly couldn't get it done last year with the already impressive rotation they had. Now an even stronger rotation, but so what they need to get the bats back. I went to the game they got eliminated in last season. Right down to the end I thought they were going to pull it off. Then I see Howard watch a season ending third strike...

It I'd nice to have Lee back and even nicer he took the lower offer to come back. That's gotta at least tell you he has faith in the Phils organization.

I thought it was an extra $30 million. Doesn't matter. When you have all that $ to begin with, it's probably a lot easier for it to "not be about the money". Fans spit everywhere. They are my mortal enemies anyway, being a Mets fan. Hey, what are the Mets' chances now with that Philly staff? Better think wild card. Those darn Phillies with all their money stacking the deck......Mr. "called 3rd strike" Howard meet Mets 2006 Mr. Beltran.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom