clgsamson aka coya

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
are those guys your drinking buddies, Mike?
not a drinking buddy but i usually see him across the road at lunch or he is here at the restaurant quite a bit, he is one of the chiefs here

Hi Caloy. Ami said she called you and you were out shopping!

Diver Dennis:
Hi Caloy. Ami said she called you and you were out shopping!
yes she did, thanks for the kind words Dennis.

And yes I bought a pair of running shoes, jogging pants and shirts for my coming workouts. I feel great my friend. I'm just glad my nurse wasn't from Yap..

Diver Dennis:
We are glad you're doing so well Caloy. I guess you have to quit smoking and have more sex...:wink:

I think that nurse was Mike's old girlfriend.
well here's what the rehab program has for sex -

I qoute "10. SEX. A return to full activities after a heart attack certainly includes a continuation of the sex life you enjoyed before the attack. 4-6 weeks of recovery enables the heart muscles to handle the demand of sex. Sexual relation with your USUAL PARTNER require about the energy it takes to climb 2 flights of stairs. Therefore, if stair climbing can be done without discomfort or shortness of breath you can resume sexual intercouse confidently"

I climbed 4 flights of stairs this morning during the workout:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom