Question Cleaning up your own Scubaboard thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was just interested in how I could remove posts I don't like from threads I start.

geeezzz LOL

Why is this thread still going?
I know seas are crappy this weekend but just go and tinker with the gear, or clean something. Walk away from the keyboard.

I was just interested in how I could remove posts I don't like from threads I start.

geeezzz LOL
As long as you believe in the illusion of freedom of speech, you can.
Why is this thread still going?
I know seas are crappy this weekend but just go and tinker with the gear, or clean something. Walk away from the keyboard.
The sea is not crappy at all:
20220303_082532191.jpg

Excellent weather this weekend!

Sad that “freedom of speech” is so problematic. It’s part of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. Is there a Chinese ScubaBoard? You would probably have better luck there.
Huh?
Scubaboard isn’t owned by the government, if I say **** it gets censored, their site, their rules, which you AGREED to when you signed up.

Freedom of speech, thanks for the laugh

Sad that “freedom of speech” is so problematic. It’s part of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution.
That constitution is limited to one country. SB is larger than that country. You can consider the modsquad as the peace-keeping monitors of the United Nations, operating worldwide.

Reactions: Zef
I find this post to be inordinately high in cholesterol. Please edit this offensive text immediately and replace with “leafy green kale with quinoa”.

Who hurt you that your soul is so broken?

-Z

That constitution is limited to one country. SB is larger than that country. You can consider the modsquad as the peace-keeping monitors of the United Nations, operating worldwide.
True. I was having a bad morning when I posted that self righteous rant. What I meant to say was I like mashed potatoes with gravy!

I was just interested in how I could remove posts I don't like from threads anyone starts.

I was just interested in how I could remove posts I don't like from threads anyone starts.
I hear you have to ask to be a moderator in the basic scuba forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom