classes in southern maine ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oldschoolto

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
My son is looking at diving... He's in wells,me.... Anyone instructing....

Jim...

---------- Post added December 28th, 2014 at 01:26 PM ----------

No instructors in southern Maine.. What if I train him and then you just give him his check dives ???

Jim....

Jim, Give a call to Maine Diving in Portland Maine. maine_divers_scuba_center

The owners/operators are retired Coast Guard and Navy. Great guys!

My son and I had done our OW with another local shop (that wasn't very good at all) and eventually found these guys. Have done two trips to Key Largo with them, and done our Advanced. My wife did her OW and her Advanced with them. I cannot say enough good things about their instruction.

Good luck,
Bill

Jim, Give a call to Maine Diving in Portland Maine. maine_divers_scuba_center

The owners/operators are retired Coast Guard and Navy. Great guys!

My son and I had done our OW with another local shop (that wasn't very good at all) and eventually found these guys. Have done two trips to Key Largo with them, and done our Advanced. My wife did her OW and her Advanced with them. I cannot say enough good things about their instruction.

Good luck,
Bill
Thank you.... Will send him that way...

jim...

Give Aqua Diving Academy in Portland a call. They are an SSI affiliated shop I got certified with them in the spring and had a great experiance. I will definitely be doing my AOW with them this year. They also have the best inventory of gear around!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom