Christmas Wishlist

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The question was what dive gear is on your wish list, and it's hard to answer that in a non-materialistic way. Friends and loved ones are great, and I'm sure we're all thankful for them, but I know mine wouldn't take kindly to being called "dive gear".

It makes me sad when people who haven't read the question assume I'm an uncaring materialist for answering it... it truely does. :wink:

jepuskar once bubbled...
It makes me soo sad to see all the materialistic wishes on this board, it truly does.

Lets see, I want Hanukkah Harry to bring to me:

Gavin Short Body Scooter
PST 104s with bands and manifold

Eric

Oddly enough I can't think of a thing I need or want (that's within reason) as far as dive gear goes.

I think I'd like a peaceful day, a couple hours extra sleep and a couple hugs from my kids for Christmas.

Tom

However, an ideal Xmas item would be a berth on one of those round-the-world dive cruises (you know the ones that go from Southern Africa to Australasia then to Micronesia with other wonderful places in-between).

Realistically, I would like a good set of SMB and reel.

More time to cave dive and the money to eat inbetween dives.

Hmmmm....

What I want: I just saw the 50in HDTV Plasma screen :thumb: .....Only $15,000 CAN;-0

What I asked for: New Backup flashlight.
:)

I spent most of the day yesterday playing at the dive shop trying to get my list together. Since I just started diving I only have my basic stuff... fins, snorkle, mask, weights, weightbelt. I told eveyone all I want is scuba stuff... here's what I came up with yesterday.

Seaquest Libra
Scubapro MK20/250Hp reg.
Suunot Vyper computer (with compass and air gage)
Scubapro Tropic Amara Gloves (Small)
Seaquest Air Source
Seaquest 3/2 Jumpsuit (13-14)
Aqua Lung Mesh Duffel (Yellow)
4-Cell Light (Neon Yellow)
Squeeze Knife (Yellow)
Wetsuit Hanger
BC/Reg Hanger
Regulator Bag
Aqua Lung Fin Straps
Orings
Scuba Tool Thing