Christmas Wishlist

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:)

But since Santa is highly unlikely to grace me with such good fortune, I'll settle for any of a compressor, a couple of PST HP100s, or a drysuit. :)

I would like for everyone to be with their loved ones on this joyous occasion we call Christmas. It is a time of sharing and giving, a time of joy, and a time of being thankful for who we have. It makes me soo sad to see all the materialistic wishes on this board, it truly does. Does anyone even care anymore? I hope you all have a splendid holidays. May they be merry and bright!

p.s. ok, now back to reality....I want to live on Bonaire for just one year and do nothing but dive all year. I'm not talking a dive or two a day..i want to dive atleast 4 dives a day for 6 days out of the week. This will log me around 1200 dives for the year. I dont wanna work, i dont wanna check my email, give me some food, someplace to sleep and my dive equipment. Heck, is this too much to ask? I didnt think so! Where has all the love gone? Why cant this happen! Chicago sucks!!!!

Just gave myself my own Xmas wish list. Twin Jet Fins, Uwnatec Computer, BC (Too new to remember the model Scuba Pro), Clear Vue 2 mask, Some kind of fancy ass regulator, dive lights, snorkel, dive lessons. 3 magazine subscriptions and "The Last Dive" which I already devoured. Think that;s enough. Oh I forgot, a cool oversized RED Nautica towel that I am having embroidered like a dive flag with Marinabroker on the white bar.
Do you think that I am hooked? Hopeless in Tn.
P.S> My list for others has not been meager either. Digital Camera and Roomba vac.

and the time to spend it DIVING

MikeD

is short (but not cheap):
Drysuit

Dream list:
More time (to pursue fun activities like diving & skiing)
World Peace

May everyone have a joyous & healthy holiday season

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom