Christmas scuba wish list?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some miflex hoses for my regulator would be nice, but I don't know if I have been good enough this year...

Miflex hoses are just amazing.. I got one this year and now want all ours to convert!

An Oxycheq 40 lb. Signature wing
A salvo can light
Regs, manifold and bands to double up my lp 108's ( Oh, and a doubles wing)

I just talk to Santa and she said I haven't been that good this year.:confused: Mostly because I apparently spend all extra money on a diving gear.:shocked2: I'll try anyway :
1. Salvo 10.4 Amp Li Ion 21 Watt HID Remote Ballast Light
2. being closer to a water then this

Attachments

• where is that water 005a.jpg
    where is that water 005a.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 60
I need more than one. Only thing I asked for was some accessories: dive light, knife, safety sausage, Ikelite housing for my camera, etc. (I'll probably just buy what I don't get myself). Oh and a thermous for winter diving :)

But I just bought a Zeagle Ranger LTD for myself (good price on closeout: had to be quick), and next month will be buying a reg, octo, computer, and weights.

Dive Rite LED 700 canister light
BP/W
OMS Slipstream fins (or equivalent for my DS)
Frameless black mask w/ black skirt
Double HP100's (with double's regs)
EMT shears

A hot male buddy :)

and also the opposite of this. I need a hot FEmale buddy (& no, I'm not married :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom