Christmas Oahu Trip Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice shots Aggie, thanks for sharing. I liked the effect that you got on the Cosair shots. What rig are you using?

Thanks again,

Dive Smart; Dive Safe
:cool1:

Thanks MaresMan1,

Well I'm a simple man :) I've got an Olympus C-4040 and PT-010 housing.

Those corsair shots were about my favorites for the whole trip, this was the first time I played around with the black and white mode on the camera to any extent (took a couple of rig photos out in the Gulf of Mexico in black and white, but this was the first time with extensive life/scenery to play with).

AD

Oh yeah definitely enjoyed the trip. The only bad thing was the weather going south. The last week I was there was the 12-16th when all that crazy wind was hitting and the swells were battering the islands (I don't think anyone dove all week that week).

That was mildly annoying as I missed out on about 4 boat trips, but I still got in I think 26 dives while there, and it was definitely a nice break from the sorry viz of freshwater Texas lakes :)

AD

Very nice, AD.

very very nice...

i loved the black and white pic. of the corsair...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom