Christmas/New Years vacation help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for all the inputs. Funny enough that same Clearly Cayman email dropped in my email as I was reading the responses. I was able to book Cayman Brac Christmas week. Should be a good time.

Thanks for all the inputs. Funny enough that same Clearly Cayman email dropped in my email as I was reading the responses. I was able to book Cayman Brac Christmas week. Should be a good time.

That's terrific, have a great trip!

Good for you! That should make for an awesome Christmas week!

If you don't mind, may I ask how much you had to pay for a single supplement?

Well done you. Better than to have someone paying for a room than it sitting empty. By this time of year many have made their Christmas plans. You were super lucky. Hope your diving was awesome.

How bad were the airfare prices for your trip? There is a lot of travel going on at that time of year!

How bad were the airfare prices for your trip? There is a lot of travel going on at that time of year!

I managed to pull off about $1300, included 2 priority upgrades for more legroom on the long legs. Flying to Miami and then Cayman Air from there straight to Brac.

I managed to pull off about $1300, included 2 priority upgrades for more legroom on the long legs. Flying to Miami and then Cayman Air from there straight to Brac.

That's great, it sounds like you stayed within your budget.

Back
Top Bottom