Christmas in July Sale at Divers Incorporated - Ann Arbor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divers Incorporated

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Ann Arbor, Michigan and White Star Quarry
# of dives
Christmas in July Super Sale
at Divers Incorporated - Ann Arbor

One Day Only!
Saturday, July 17, 2010 10am - 5pm

ONLY ONE DAY to take advantage of some fantastic deals on scuba stuff! This is the Sale you wait for each year. Just Like Last year, this will be an incredible sale with Unbelievable deals. Tell everyone you know who is even remotely interested in Diving that this is the time to buy. We will be making deals on everything we sell. The closeouts and overstock must go! Everything will be on sale and the prices will be fantastic.

To get the best deals you need to be at the store on Saturday. There is a working list of some of the incredible deals that we have for you on the site but the super deals will be the Used Pinnacle Drysuits, Deep Outdoors Travel BCDS, Airfill Cards good at both our Ann Arbor Location and White Star and some cool giveaways! There is way more stuff to come and way more inventory than we have room for. You do not want to miss out on this sale. Because of the nature of this sale, there will be very few items available for preview. You need to get here early on Saturday to pick from it all.

For a dynamic list of some of our specials click here
Hope to see you there!

I wait every year for this sale, its worth the trip for the Air Fill Cards alone!

20 fills (usable at Whitestar Quarry as well as Divers Inc.) for $60 !!!

thats over half off!!

:)

Cya' there Rich!

I wait every year for this sale, its worth the trip for the Air Fill Cards alone!

20 fills (usable at Whitestar Quarry as well as Divers Inc.) for $60 !!!

thats over half off!!

:)

Cya' there Rich!

Ok I've just found out that these cards have gone up $15 from last year, but its still a good deal so I'll still be getting one :)

Last year was a misprint we honored... thanks for catching the correction... make sure you are there early the first 25 through the door get 5 free fills.

See you saturday!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom