Christmas Diving ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MXGratefulDiver

Mental toss flycoon
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Anybody got dive plans for Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

Late morning/early afternoon tidal exchanges are excellent both days.

If you're interested in hooking up for a dive, let me know ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Uncle Pug:
Where would you like to dive?

In the water ... :D

Anywhere, really ... I'm so flexible you could call me Gumby ... :eyebrow:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
In the water ... :D

Anywhere, really ... I'm so flexible you could call me Gumby ... :eyebrow:
Anywhere except Cove 2 or Les Davis. :wink:

I got permission from the better half to dive Christmas Day. I am at my sister's house until Noon (maybe earlier, but I don't want to be rude) but after that I'm free. Maybe we can talk UP into taking Puglet out and testing the GPS coordinates I got for the Posession Pt. ferry? :D There's always Day Island Wall, too... SBE is at 4:06 pm. We could hit someplace like Redondo first, then head down to Day Island.

Jimmie

I really really wish you could too! :D

Well... about Christmas day... I'll talk with Shane but right now Uncle Pug is set up for surface supplied and I don't know if he will want to switch over just for one day. The Whaler is only good for a couple of divers. OE2X is out of town so his RIB is not available. Let's see... thinking thinking thinking

Uncle Pug:
Let's see... thinking thinking thinking
I wish you could join us too, Snowbear. It's been too long since you've had a chance to make fun of me. :wink:

Well UP, come on down to the sticks with Bob and I and let's hit Day Island Wall then. :) No boat required.

Jimmie

i've got family plans on both christmas eve + day, but might be able to fit in an earlyish dive in the AM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom