Christi needs all of our help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am sending my prayers that your father recovers quickly and that you maintain your strength to deal with everything. -T

All good thoughts and prayers to you and your family Christi.

and she wanted me to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers.

IN ADDITION to this family emergency, she was having computer problems, and could not get in to respond to any of her e-mail. Luckily, her Dad's computer tech managed to straighten that out for her late today, so she will be able to start working on answering e-mails, which she knows are stacking up.

She especially wants me to apologize to people who have been trying to reach her for business, and asked for your continued patience and understanding. When she is able to get online, it will be for limited periods of time, as her Dad's illness will continue to take up a lot of her time and attention. But she will be reading and prioritizing e-mails as quickly as she can, and WILL get to them all. She said she knows it's important that you hear from her, and you will!

As for her Dad, he is slowly improving, but this is a nasty, serious illness, and they will probably have to move him to a long-term care facility soon, as it will be several weeks at least before he can go home, and insurance will not let him stay where he is for very long.

Thanks for starting this thread, Chuck. This has been really tough on Christi, and she deserves all the love and understanding we can send her way!

Sue

Awww Christi :hugs:
Know that you are in the hearts and minds of people from all over the globe, many that you have helped personally ..

Sending good thoughts to you and family

DB

Christi, You, your dad and family are in our thoughts and prayers. One day at a time.....Sue and Michael B.

I have a similar problem here at home with my father in law but will share the thoughts & prayers between both men. May everything be well soon. Larry

Christi, our thoughts are with you & your dad. Frances has been doing a good job of keeping us updated. Please let us know if you need anything.

May I make a suggestion to friends and clients? I think that it would be prudent to avoid clogging Christi's inbox at this time... this (and the similar thread on D2D) would be a much better place to send your well wishes. Obviously if it's dealing with an impending trip or an important matter... ah, we're all adults here. I think most of us can use our best judgement :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom