Christi needs all of our help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi,

We're really pleased to hear that your dad is improving and will continue our thoughts and prayers.

Christi,

We are sending positive thoughts to you and your dad and your family. I'll add y'all to my prayers. Tell your dad that there a lot of people pulling for him.

Kent

Christi, I was going to email you but I see you are swamped. Please know I am thinking of you and your family. I am back on the island after my 2 nights on the mainland and if your crew needs anything, I am totally available.

In your time of caring for a loved one, please remember to also take care of yourself!

Thank you again everyone!

A quick update...my Dad has made some significant progress over the past few days. In fact, we are taking him home today after twelve days in the hospital, almost half of it in ICU.

His insurance approved a home health care nurse to continue his care for the next four weeks. He still requires intensive "wound therapy," physical therapy and IV antibiotics. I can tell he's feeling better because he REALLY fought going to a long term care facility.

If I learned anything these past two weeks is never to take health for granted and never to even take one moment for granted. Life is so incredibly fragile and I literally shutter when I realize that I almost lost my Dad.

I also think it's safe to say that I'm officially a "germ-a-phobe" now.

Sally, I will give you a call today :)

See, I know the prayers worked! Thank you all !!!

Hey kiddo, glad to hear your dad is on his way to recovery. A big cyber sharky hug to all, (no germs in cyber hugs :d )

God bless,

me

So happy your father is improving. You are one tough cookie. I followed you through the hurricane and now this. Glad things are looking up :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom