Chris as a model in Sport Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ciao Chris,
Unfortunately here In Italy it is not easy to get those two magazines so will not be able to see you posing :sad:

Congratulation for both issue. :35:

Nice seeing you are slowly coming back to the forum.

We are missing your pics Chris!!! :crying:

thanks Mike. I did not see the issue

Guess David nixed the Tokai photo, sounds like he used the same technique.

I will have to wait until I get a copy ( if ever ) to see if any of the Guam shots I was in were used.

Jim Pinson is a good friend of mine. I will send him a message

chris

BTW

the Rota shots proves that expired Velvia works fine. David ran out while on Guam and as usual none was to be had on the Island. I had about 20 rolls that I sold to David dirt cheap. they were rather expired to say the least but had been in refrigeration all the time.

my claim to fame just went down in flames! hehehe

I will send a copy off with Tim and have him mail it to you, just to check and make sure. Besides, having your photo in the Photo Annual is a much better claim than being a model...
Can't believe you sold it to him cheap! With his budget?!?! $20 bucks a roll buddy!

chris

i will have to check the mail when it comes in, but on that film was it velvia 50, 100 or 100F ?

as for expired film, theres nothing wrong with it as i do the same thing but then again all of myt film is either refridgirated or in deep freeze in the freezer until i need it and i keep a stock for school which is a mix of color(slide & Print) and black and white, for which some it is now a year out of date but since they where deep freezed when i bought it there is no problems with them at all

FWIW

Tooth

Tooth

Chris- IF your picture is in the issue, I'll have to warn you I'll be much more focused on the Japanese lady diver's photo!

Would love to get out there and dive with you. After a toasty winter (min temp recorded was 56 F), the waters have cooled significantly this spring and summer (52's and 53's not uncommon). Can't remember what conditions were like when you were here.

Good to hear of your continuing success!

Bill

Can you tell me what page it is on? I don't see a diver kneeling on the wreck looking up with a light... :confused:

ScubaTexan:
Can you tell me what page it is on? I don't see a diver kneeling on the wreck looking up with a light... :confused:

Mike V, notified me that the wreck shot is ont one of the ones David shot with me on Guam.

Chris

Hi Chris....congratulations on getting your shot used. But missing out on being IN the shot? Hmmm...guess between you & Jim Pinson, they decided to go with the "eye candy," ha ha.

Hey Chris, just sent a copy home with Tim. You going to be in Guam any time soon? If not send him an email and he can send it off to you.
M

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom