Choice of ride...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dude, that is the most pimped out golf cart I've ever seen! Very nice!!!
If I had one of those, I might be persuaded to try golfing.

Spady:
Dude, that is the most pimped out golf cart I've ever seen! Very nice!!!
If I had one of those, I might be persuaded to try golfing.
I put alot of golf balls in the water, that is why I took up diving:rofl3: so I could play in the water holes.

There was guy here yesterday though that got bit by an alligator while playing golf.

Say WHAT?

Though I have wondered how long it will be before the same thing happens at Mission Inn golf course. There is a 6 footer that likes to sun itself ~ 20 yards from one of the holes there.

So, can you bark 2nd gear on your golf cart?

scubafool:
Say WHAT?

Though I have wondered how long it will be before the same thing happens at Mission Inn golf course. There is a 6 footer that likes to sun itself ~ 20 yards from one of the holes there.

So, can you bark 2nd gear on your golf cart?
No second gear, used a snowmobile clutch setup, variable ratio pulleys. It will spin the tires and do a wheelie:D

The guy went down to the water edge and was using his club to search for balls. The seven footer jumped out of the water and bit him twice. They called the rangers and now the gator is being served at one of the resturants, too bad. They warn people around here, but you know old retired coots got to hawk balls to save money:rofl3: Course I went diving with the one at Alexander Springs so I guess I am not the smart either.:D

Back
Top Bottom