Chilly Willy at Millbrook!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lone Wolf

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This Saturday will be a chilly willy at Millbrook. If anyone wants to get wet. It cost $20.00, and they provide hot soup & hot chocolate. The vis has been great, of course the water is cold. But, no crowds!!

Waiting for the condition report Wolf!!! You going out Easter?

Well, we had a fun day at Millbrook. We did 2 dives, 1 to 90'. The quarry is way up, about 3' higher. The 2nd was to 70', and we did skills and drills. Vis was bad today, about 5' to 8' in most areas. A good day of diving with Jeff, Jeremy, and Larry!!

Well, we had a fun day at Millbrook. We did 2 dives, 1 to 90'. The quarry is way up, about 3' higher. The 2nd was to 70', and we did skills and drills. Vis was bad today, about 5' to 8' in most areas. A good day of diving with Jeff, Jeremy, and Larry!!

How were the temps?

Both my computers (Shearwater Predator and Tech 2 G) showed 39 at the bottom and 41 pretty much everywhere else. Jeremy's said his computer showed 34, so it may be wrong, or minbe may just not have cold soaked during the early portion of the dive at 90'. The water is up and I showed 92' max rather than the normal 90'.

Viz was uniformly bad, but the particulates are less below about 60 ft.

Both my computers (Shearwater Predator and Tech 2 G) showed 39 at the bottom and 41 pretty much everywhere else. Jeremy's said his computer showed 34, so it may be wrong, or minbe may just not have cold soaked during the early portion of the dive at 90'. The water is up and I showed 92' max rather than the normal 90'.

Viz was uniformly bad, but the particulates are less below about 60 ft.

I showed the same temps as you DA. And yes after I downloaded my dives I noticed my max depth was 92.2'. Imagine that, we didn't even have to dig!!:shocked2:

Waiting for the condition report Wolf!!! You going out Easter?

Yep, I will be there Easter. Look forward to maybe meeting you. We go to beach 2.

I'd love to be there on Easter weekend, but I have to go to Florida and cave dive. :(

oh, poor baby. and with that witch of a girlfriend, too...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom