Chicago or Milwaukee late July or Early August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@kmarks As a former FIB I assume all of you are crazy! I'm sure I'll suffer a little but WTH life is short.

I talked to Joe from Double Action, who scheduled a dive for Friday July 27th. He needs 4 minimum so if you have the time please join me! I chose the Louisville and the Tacoma.

Sadly I am out of town that weekend.

I havent dove either of those wrecks yet myself.

Double Action is a great group though. If you can get the numbers, you should have a lot of fun.

No worries guys hopefully others will join. Joe just told me the boat provides no gear...a new one on me...where could I get tanks close by to Hammond?

Last edited:
No worries guys hopefully others will join. Joe just told me the boat provides no gear...a new on on me...where could I get tanks close by to Hammond?

Different with Great Lakes boats! Call DRIS. They will get tanks to the boat for you with 3 days notice for $35. Tank rental is on top of that. They rent AL80s but they do have a few HP100s, too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom