Cheapest Warm Water Trip?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gillty:
Going to Cozumel this weekend. Got my airfare through funjet vacations for 199. Hotel and Diving through Villa Blanca and Papa Hogs for 299 per person(also includes breakfast daily. We Fly out of DFW friday morning dive Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and fly back into DFW Monday afternoon. Add about $100 per person for taxes and transfers. Total Cost around $600 big ones.

Gillty
WOW thats great. How many dives does that include?

EuphoriaII

That includes 6 dives and just so you know Villablanca is not supposed to be a very nice hotel. It also includes shore dives at papahogs, the reef there is not like boat diving. It is more like cool there's a chunk of reef and then lots of sand and then whoa more reef and then some more sand....(it is a pretty nice night dive) I'll post how it was after I get back. Many dive shops around here have a link to funjet vacations on their website. I believe the one in Norman does. If you click on the link and look for the hot deals section you can generally find air fare to Coz for pretty cheap. Sometimes it is around $300 and sometimes it gets down to $150. I think it depends on if the charter flights that they use are filling up or not. Another possible expense is if you stay at a hotel in Dallas on Thursday night. If you are really tough you could just leave out early enough to get to the airport around 5:30.

Gillty

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom