Cheapest country to buy a new computer during my travel.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey there dear dive-friends,

I need your help with something. I'm at the moment in south east Asia travelling around and finished my Dive-Master internship. But my computer just went on dead mode. I was using a ScubaPro Aladin 2G. Sending him away for service is kind of a big problem. I have to send it to Hong Kong takes six weeks and that's not really handy during my travels. But good just lets skip to my the point.

I am interested to buy a new computer because i need it during my dives and maybe my Dive-Master jobs. Now is my question for you guys an girls: Where are the dive-computers the cheapest? At the moment i'm staying in Singapore.. and will travel soon to CAMBODIA-VIETNAM-THAILAND. Do you have any idea about the prices over there?

Kind Regards, Mitch van Musscher

if you're looking to buy a new one, definitely Singapore. If you want a 2nd hand one, perhaps thailand. cheers!

Back
Top Bottom