Question Cheaper FFM?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It IS a legitimate question. I DO dive without the health and softy nonsense.
You have made no effort to say what type of gear you have supposedly been using, but did manage to say that you had the capability of switching tanks, earlier in the thread; only that they were eBay purchases, on the cheaper side. Since then, ad hominum attacks.

Look -- I took the time and answered your "legitimate" question about full face masks, this morning; the least you could do is regale us with your buying prowess -- list what you actually have on hand, brand-specifically (a photo would be nice), since I seriously doubt that you even swim or dive at all.

Convince us that you're not some incel in a basement . . .

You have made no effort to say what type of gear you have supposedly been using, but did manage to say that you had the capability of switching tanks, earlier in the thread; only that they were eBay purchases, on the cheaper side.
300 bar 12 litre Faber tank, £20 Ebay second stage, Scuba pro Mk II 1st stage, £15 Ebay mask, Smaco 1 litre spare tank, Ace Eagle compressor.

Look -- I took the time and answered your "legitimate" question about full face masks, this morning; the least you could do is regale us with your buying prowess -- list what you actually have on hand, brand-specifically (a photo would be nice), since I seriously doubt that you even swim or dive at all . . .
What on earth makes you think I don't dive, just because I haven't given you a detailed list?

One liter spare tank — impressive! Ready for that safety stop. I’m so thoroughly convinced now . . .

How bout an in situ photo of your treasures — aside from your recent quick Google search of items?

One liter spare tank — impressive! I’m thoroughly convinced now . . .
It's enough to get back to the surface.
How bout an in situation photo of your treasures — aside from a quick Google search of items?
scuba.jpg

Any video footage of your death-defying Speedo efforts in Scottish waters? Your gear in that photo or stock?

I spent some time in the UK and points much farther North, years ago, for work. I'd so like to see how it's done from someone who seems to have all of the answers.

Any favorite sites?

Any video footage of your death-defying Speedo efforts in Scottish waters?
I don't tend to video myself. Not sure why you think it's death defying. I don't wear speedos, I dive naked. Waiting on a replacement compressor (due in about a week) as I busted the last one (my fault, got dust and dirt in it), then I'll film something.

Your gear in that photo or stock?
That's my photo, my gear sat on my bed.

I spent some time in the UK and points much farther North, years ago, for work. I'd so like to see how it's done from someone who seems to have all of the answers.

I don't do anything special, I just don't keep warm or follow safety rules.
Any favorite sites?
I go anywhere, I've not sought out anything special, but I'm considering something more interesting to explore and film. Disused quarries perhaps. I usually just go to nearby lakes or in the sea from the shore.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom