Chat room and firefox 10.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

telemonster

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,

Two things.

First, is there any way to connect to the chat with a standard IRC client? The web chat is cute but I'm a long time Unix guy and would rather use it from irssi.

Second, Firefox 10 on WinXP. I can't click into the title box when posting on this thread. Prefix drop down is also in-accessible. Things seems a bit odd on the site. I was thinking it was because of the java based chat window, but apparently there are other issues rendering the pages. I just restarted the browser and still no go. I switched over to Opera to post this.

The Chat product is a product which we lease. I have no way to modify the code. So the answer is no. The chat is what it is.

Firefox 10 on WinXP with ScubaBoard itself? I can't say. Firefox has had like 6 major updates in the last year, and vBulletin is only supporting the 9.x version at the moment. I can't say anything about version 10 at this point.

Back
Top Bottom