Charter-?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just sent you guys an email to the address you have listed on your website.

"Sorry about the no alcohol policy. A lot of people have expressed dissatisfaction with that, but we are not interested in the associated liability issues on board the boat. The swim up bar is across the parking lot."

I support the no alcohol and no smoking policy. Anyone who can't do a day dive trip without a nip is better off on shore. As for as Jeff and EK for recommendations.......they have outstaning reputations! Look forward to meeting ya"ll and doing some diving.

Captain Al of UltraDive doesnt allow any alcohol either. Seems better to wait till you get back to the dock.

I will definitely give you guys a try this summer.

Best wishes in your new operation themons, now is a great time to bring new options to Texas divers.

I agree w/ Texdiveguy on the tech trips. I'd be interested in checking out the VA Fogg and any other Texas wrecks, but prefer doubles w/ deco gas for the redundancy, reserve, & bottom time. IMO, if you limit the divers to 4 (vs. 6) there should be plenty of room for a single tech dive.

Looks like a good size boat and well suited for this.

Back
Top Bottom